MHT-CET 2021 is expected to be conducted in the second week of May 2021 in a computer-based format. MHT-CET exam offers admission to undergraduate engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture courses such as B.Tech/ B.E, Pharma D, and B.Pharmacy offered at colleges in Maharashtra.
MHT-CET 2021: Subject-Wise Study Tips & Strategies
Refer to NCERT Physics 11th and 12th because of the incredibly challenging questions it has, and HC Verma’s Concepts of Physics because of its incredible capacity to build someone’s concepts from the ground up. It is necessary that you solve all the types of questions there are in every concept there is.
- Instead of mugging formulae. Focus on the understanding of derivation and its boundary conditions that are more appropriate for MHT-CET.
- Solving numerical of all types to boost your confidence and score well in MHT-CET Physics
- Aim to make your Mechanics section very strong because that is the backbone of Physics.
Important Chapters for MHT CET Physics
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases And Radiation
- Atoms, Molecules, And Nuclei
- Rotational Motion
- Magnetic Effects Of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
Read NCERT Chemistry for 11th and 12th and RC Mukherjee.
In Chemistry, it’s easier to get confused between similar-looking organic reactions or forget which reagent goes in what reaction, so better make a table.
- Concentrate on all the parts of chemistry namely – organic, inorganic, and physical.
- Periodic table and chemical bonding are important.
- Understand the complete reaction and its mechanism.
- Deep understanding of the general concepts of chemistry is mandatory.
- Learn all the key formulas thoroughly.
- Give special attention to chemical bonding, thermodynamics, electrochemistry, and Coordination compounds.
Related : Best Books for MHT-CET 2021 Preparation
Important Chapters for MHT CET Chemistry
- Chemical Thermodynamics And Energetics
- p-Block Elements – Group 15 To 18
- Coordination Compounds
- d And f Block Elements
- Alcohol Phenol Ether
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solutions and Colligative Properties
For Maths, RD Sharma’s Objective Mathematics covers everything that you need. You can also try NCERT. For the more faithful in Dr. Sharma’s genius, carry on.
- Read theory, remember all the important formulae and properties, solve some basic level questions, and then go for higher-level questions of that subtopic.
Important Chapters for MHT CET Mathematics
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Probability, Limits, Continuity, and Differentiability
Finally, take care of your health. The pandemic is still not over yet, so follow all the safety norms. Take 6–8 hours of sleep to relax your brain. Eat healthy & homemade food. Stay determined. Stay positive.
Related : 5 Simple Tips for MHT-CET Exam Success